I know after the last post I said I would be posting things that are not so sad. However, that is will not be the case, so please bear with me.
Betty and I moved to our home here in January of 2000 and we met some very wonderful people, who quite frankly have been almost our family. It is with great sadness that I have to relate that one of our dearest friends, Maureen, is not expected to live more than a few days more. As I stated in my last post, Maureen has been fighting this cancer for over 15 years, and there is nothing left for her to do. Last Friday evening she was taken to Hospice where they are making her comfortabel has possible. Skip informed me last night that she only has 2 to 3 days left . We, our extended family, as well as our own kids, are very sad. As we grow older, we realize it is inevitable our friends will begin to pass on, but it doesn't make it any easier when someone you care deeply about dies. I just ask that you keep Skip and Mo in your prayers.
Although I want to start posting about happy things, I will be posting about Maureen again. Again I ask you to keep them and all of us in your prayers.
Monday, March 4, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment