Wednesday, November 17, 2010

An Apology

I know, I said I would continue the saga of our cruise on Monday, but I have to tell you, I'm not sure when I will get back to it. I really didn't realize close to Thanksgiving it was and I am in a holiday mode preparing for our 9th Annual Thanksgiving Dinner. It is going to be a bit smaller this year with only 10 people, counting Betty and I, but there is still a ton of preparation that needs to be done. Betty of course has a huge "honey-do" list plus what else I need to do.

In fact, Keith & Mary are having a big family Thanksgiving so they won't be coming to ours, However, Keith's dad has requested fried turkey. I wasn't going to fry one this year but Kelly rarely asks for anything so Keith asked if I was frying a turkey if I could fry one for his dad also. Well, I'm going to fry one on Tuesday and split it with Keith so his father can have it. Out friends also like fried turkey so it will be a bonus. I'm also going to bake a traditional turkey with dressing, and a brussel-sprout dish. I have to get busy and make my stock for the gravy and get that out of the way. Plus clean the carpets (today), clean the screened porch (typical mold on the ceiling) and just general cleaning. What can I say.

So, keep checking back to see when I start the journey again. I know it won't be an extended time-frame before I get back to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment