I just wanted everyone to know that I haven't forgotten to write my blog. As we get closer to Christmas (my favorite Holiday, by the way) I get busier and busier. Yesterday I made peanut-brittle all day, and today it's going to be fudge. I had already made my free-range fruitcakes so I'm almost ready to start sharing with our friends.
After I finish with that, it's time to get ready for the kids arrival so we will be busy with that. I think I'm going to have to "collect" the boys by myself as they land in Orlando at 11:37 pm on the 20th. Then Amy arrives in Orlando at 9:30 am on the 22nd, and I think both of those times are bad for Betty. At least I'll have some company going to get Amy, as I'm sure Daryl will go with me.
So, I'll continue the cruise information as I have time but bear with me, it's going to take longer than you thought.
Saturday, December 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Enjoy Christmas with your family and don't worry about writing on your blog. Just give us a "heads up" when you resume and we won't have to look each day.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to all the Hitchcocks and to all that read your blog.
C.P.