Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Just A Quickie

On yesterdays post, I stated I had no photos to share from Salina to Flagler Beach. However, I forgot about a photos I took of Kansas livestock. There was only one subject but I found it most interesting, so I took a photos of it for further review. (Sounds like I'm an NFL referee,"Upon further review...").

Anyway, we had stopped at a rest area and I caught a glimpse of this subject, so I retrieved my camera from the car and proceeded to take the following photo. When I showed Betty the actual subject, she also was intrigued as she had never seen anything like it either. If any of you can identify the subject, please feel free to do so.


Kasas livestock


Pretty, but ugly at the same time

I know it is a spider, duh! But what kind and is it dangerous?

Until the next time, adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment