Thursday, October 15, 2009

Totally Different

Today's post is going to be completely different then any I've ever posted. As everyone that follows Betty and my escapades know, we are several miles away from any of our relatives. I guess I should say, thousands of miles away from them. So, the only way we can keep up with them is through email and blogs. Well, my sister Doris sent me the blog address of our niece Miquel and her family. She is actually our grand-niece, but I don't want to go there. What a pleasant surprise. After going to her sight I left a couple of comments and received a wonderful comment from 'Quel on this sight. And to make things even better, I saved some to the photos 'Quel has posted on her blog and I'm going to share them with you today. Anyone that might be interested in her blog, I have it listed as one I follow on my page.

Well, here goes.


Miquel and her family.
From left to right, Avree, Miquel, Ashton on Erik's lap, Erik, and Cole.


Ashton


Avree


Cole


Grandma Jennifer, big sister Avree, and Ashton

The following photos are for comparison purposes from long ago to now.

This was taken a number of years ago by Jennifer.
From left: Miquel, our Amy holding Kadi I think, and Nathan.

Jennifer at Lake Powell many moon ago, from a young girl to a grandma in one short blog.

That's all for today, but feel free to visit Miquel's blog and enjoy all the photos she has posted.

2 comments:

  1. I do believe I'm "back on track"...Still humid and raining, slightly, but no more brown outs or black outs. Too much to comment on, as I've been out of touch due to the weather, but will do better as time goes by...Sounds like a song, huh :) Enjoyed all "the news" and photos.
    C.P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I love it. My mom still looks the same, hahahaha. Shorter hair maybe. I'm so glad we can stay in touch better. This was so fun to see the pictures go back through the years.

    ReplyDelete