At Baltimore HarborWe stopped at the new harbor at Baltimore on our way to the Outer Banks because we were told of a "good" Mexican restaurant. Based on our upbringing, versus peoples from the East Coast, "good" Mexican restaurants are few and far between, to us. Amy's drink was a Pina Colada, without booze.
Good morning, I think!
Heading South!
Nice family, don't you think?Taken in Bermuda
PrincessCan't leave home without her
Just a great sunset!Have a great day!
Great photos...Yes, I agree, I do think that's a great family. What is your family's theme song?
ReplyDelete"we get around"? You sure have been to alot of great places. Good for you. Me? I'm a creature of habit...Hawaii, Hawaii, Hawaii. Have been over thirty times, sometimes going 3/4 times a year. Have several friends there. However, I haven't been in awhile but we do keep in touch via e-mail.
Sorry I didn't post a comment yesterday, but was gone all day and didn't get home until late. Didn't even turn this machine on until this morning.
Guess it's time to go and get some breakfast. Once a week I have to take a pill then wait an hour before I can even have a cup of coffee. BUMMER. Then I have another pill, which I take daily, that I must wait a 1/2 hour before I have food. ANOTHER BUMMER. Oh well, what can I say !!!
Hey, Frances, where are you? Haven't seen any comments from you lately and I miss your comments. Hope all is well.
C.P.
Pat I would love to see some photos of Hawaii and your friends and family.
ReplyDeleteI think we're on the same meds. It is a bummer about the coffee. When put that way a week goes by pretty fast, huh? I get by the daily pill by taking it when I get up very early every morning and then going back to sleep.
Yeah, we must be. The one I take once a week and have to wait for an hour...can't lie down or recline. Don't know why...BUT...Good idea about the daily one. Thanks for the tip.
ReplyDeleteHave album after album of photos, BUT, this stupid scanner of mine, scanner or me :( won't scan. That's why I bought it in the first place, to be able to scan. Have to have my grandson take a look at it AGAIN. Hope he can teach me or fix the D@#* thing... If I ever learn, I'll scan some photos and send them. Be patient. It's hard to teach an old dog new tricks...and I'm an old dog. All these new-fangled electronics intimidate me.
Have a good day.
C.P.
Hi Pat I look at the blogs but after my spouting off about the cooking I think I better just look and keep my mouth shut love you all Frances
ReplyDeleteLove you too, Frances even though we've never met in person. Anyone that likes Knudsen's is
ReplyDelete"my kind of gal". In fact, I think I'll go get a glass right now :) Never keep your mouth shut, if something bothers us...speak up...At our age, we're entitled. If we don't, how would anyone know it bothers us?
So glad you're back with us. You were missed.
C.P.
Frances, Pat is right. Never keep your mouth shut about what bothers you! We want to hear all--good or bad! Besides that nothing you said was bad. We all love you and we want to hear anything you have to say.
ReplyDelete