When I first started posting, I really enjoyed it because it gave me an opportunity to share the many fazes of our lives that you may not have known about. However, the last few days has made me ask myself if all of the effort is worth it. When sarcasm starts to permeate the postings and comments, it is time to pull the plug for a while. I have had many great comments and I am very thankful for them, but I think it is time to put this blog on hold. I will continue to correspond with some of you that follow my posts individually. by email, and to those that have enjoyed my posts that I don't normally correspond with, check back, as I may decide to resume posting in the future.
Again, I thank you for previous comments and maybe someday we will be doing it again.
Friday, August 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ahhhhh...I'm going to miss your posts. Please reconsider as I've enjoyed them sooooo much.
ReplyDeleteIf I showed any sarcasm, please forgive me as I didn't mean to. I looked forward to them each day and wondered what was in store for us with much anticipation. You've made me an "arm chair" traveler, following yours and Betty's jouneys, daily doings, photos,recipes and etc...
Went to "the" market yesterday, in Berkeley...
no okra or green tomatoes. Darn. I'll keep trying.
Love to you both and PLEASE keep in touch.
C.P.