The second thing I'm surprised about is my sister-in-law Frances. When my cousin Pat asked her where she had been, she said after what she wrote after the "okie" statement, she thought she shouldn't comment anymore. I really don't know why because, hell, she's a Johnson Girl. After being around the Johnson Girls for 50 years, I have never known them not to express their feelings. Let me tell you, the comment Frances made was not the first time she has chastised me, and I know it won't be the last. When I married into the Johnson Girls, way back when, I didn't realize what I got myself into. But as time went by I knew I had married into "a bunch of stubborn, strong-willed, opinionated women". I'm kidding!!! If I didn't have both of my sisters-in-law, Frances and LaDonna, and of course Betty, keeping me straight, there is no telling what would happen. I am one of the lucky ones to have married into a family where I can say I truly love my sisters-in-law.
I didn't know what to call them. I thought of demons, which didn't fit, then angels, another misrepresentation, so I just left it up to each individual to decide.
Frances after the Okie comment.
Not really, I think I just surprised her with this photo
LaDonna the masseuse
Who else would massage my feet? Only a Johnson girl.
Not really, I think I just surprised her with this photo
Who else would massage my feet? Only a Johnson girl.
Never be afraid to chastised me and keep those comments coming. That is what makes posting fun. Until another time, adios!
Yes, Fred I agree, you are very lucky to have married into the Johnson family. What would this individual call them? Three VERY caring ladies.
ReplyDeleteNow that Frances is back with us, we'll have to "get on" LaDonna. Haven't heard from you in awhile either. You're also missed.
By the way, I'll not be commenting for the next few days as, yes, I'm taking a trip up north again. Leaving tomorrow morning and should be home by Saturday. Boring here. I get stir crazy and "itchy feet" every once in awhile.
So in closing, I'm depending on you Frances, LaDonna and Betty to keep Fred on the straight and narrow : ) Tough job, I know.
C.P.
Pat what a joy you are, and what a travler.
ReplyDeleteFred God you us to laugh with.
Pat I have to ask where you go up north. Fred has tried to guess--the casino--Barbara's house. I know it's not Hawaii because that's not north. OK fess up.
ReplyDeleteI think as we get older we learn to choose our battles - and learn that some family members are just so stubborn better to keep our mouths shut. I know Ray and I came to an agreement of sorts of the last few years... From the sounds of it, this Johnson-extension-girl is just like the rest.
ReplyDelete