Monday, July 13, 2009

Continuing the Nature Tour

I'll bet you have been wondering where I have been. Well, I have to tell you, even though my Cousin Pat thought I was on the links last Thursday (which I was not), I have been busy, of sorts. This time of the year I am always watching TV very early in the morning. I have always been fascinated by The Tour De France, and with Lance Armstrong making a comeback, I have to watch it. So, when I'm usually writing my posts,, I am now watching the tour. Today is a day off for the tour, so I have time. What I think I might do is switch to posting in the evening. Who knows?

Today, in about half an hour, I'm heading for a Podiatrist. It seems I have an infected big toe and maybe an ingrown toe-nail. I have been on anti-botics for about a week now so I think the infection is gone, but I may have to have them "cut" on my toe. I'm not looking forward to that at all.

Now back to nature.


Check out the turtle on the log.
My cousin wanted to see the turtle I shared about on the last post, but I don't have a picture of it. Besides that, it made me not want one for what it did.


Magnificent Bird
This hawk spends quite a bit of time sitting on this structure just waitng for a meal to appear. It is jusdt a beautiful little bird, and so fast.


Thought I saw a meal.

That's all for today. Have to go get "cut"!

2 comments:

  1. Well, good luck with your toe. It makes me cringe just thinking about it. I guess you wouldn't be "on the links" if you're having problems with your toe. Glad, at least, that the infection is gone.
    C.P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures Fred I hope you got your toe fixed and it will be all better soon

    ReplyDelete