Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Short Post Again

Well, here it is Tuesday the 7th. Man, I can't get over how fast this year is going. More than that, I can't believe we have lived in Florida for 9 1/2 years. I guess it is time to move, as we have never lived in one location longer than 9 years.

Betty has been working her little fingers to the bone making baby things. It seem as if there is an epidemic of babies being born to people we know. Mary and Keith are waiting patiently, or as patiently as Mary can, for their first grandchild to be born in Rochester. That is another story how Mary and Keith have "followed" Betty and I around and yet we didn't meet until they moved to Bulow Plantation. Getting back to baby gifts. Betty just completed another baby carrier for Shawn and Candi, Mary and Keith's son and daughter-in-law, and is now starting to make 3 (yes I said 3) catapillars: one for Mary and Keith's grandchild; one for Jenny, Amy's friend; and one for Frannie's neice. The catapillars are like the dog, see photo, and are a pifect baby toy. I promised Betty I would not post any photos until everything was done and then I will post them.


Dog

I do want to share a photo I took this morning. I was looking out our from our porch and thought this was really pretty. I know I have shown quite a few similar photos, but I don't think you can show anything that is this pretty too many times.


Small canal from porch

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Well, there's a first time for everything...Can't imagine moving from such a pretty place. Cute dog. Looking forward to seeing Betty's handiwork. Hurry up and finish, Betty.
    C.P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must be time to move to Arizona I don't think you have lived here before I agree thats a great picture. Hi Pat did you do any good up north. Frances

    ReplyDelete