Last Monday I posted about our trip to Montana with Lewis and Debbie, so I thought I would share some more photos of that trip. One thing you will notice in the photos, there is a loss of definition when you crop out "extraneous stuff", but that is to be expected because cropping removes pixels. Anyway, I think the photos relate how much fun we had on the trip.
Betty in the kitchen of the condo.
Taking a picture of something.Amy took this of me trying to get a picture of a plant, or animal, who knows? She said it was my best side.
Amy and I in a canoe.We had stopped at this beautiful lake for lunch and they had canoe rentals, so Betty, Amy and I went for a canoe ride. You will notice, Betty is taking the picture, Amy is smiling and I'm paddling. I'm not picking my nose!!
Standing by the lake.We had lunch prior to the canoe ride and Amy took this of me by the lake.
LewisMy cousin thought Lewis resembled my Dad but I don't think so. You be the judge.
Amy by a carved treeThis tree was carved by an artist with a chain saw. It is really quite good.
Just a pretty little lake."Til next time, have a great day!
Excuses, excuses, excuses...yes you were picking your nose...You just got caught in the act :) No, this picture of Lewis doesn't look like your dad, but if you look at the prior one, you have to admit it could be your dad. I guess it was the angle the picture was taken. Anyway, glad you're back...yes, you were missed.
ReplyDeleteC.P.