Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Update

Well, it wasn't as bad as i thought it would be at the podiatrist. Dr. Walter just cleaned out the old infection and removed some other deposits that were under the nail, and then gave me some medicine to put on the area every day. If the toenail has not begun to grow back properly in three months, then she will do the cutting. She said it would take about 9 months for the toenail to grow back completely, so I have to go back every 3 months to have it checked. I still have to put off golf for at least another week because the to is pretty sore.

Betty and I go tomorrow to get our passports. We have had them before, but mine expired in 2003, and Betty's was way older than that. In fact, the picture in Betty's passport had Daryl sitting on her lap (that's the way they used to do it for young kids. Now they get their own passport). And I have to tell you, it has been quite a while since Daryl has been able to sit on Betty's lap. The reason we are getting new passports is we are going on a cruise in January. Our friends Skip and Mo, and Keith and Mary are also going. We are going out of Miami to the Western Carribian on a 7 day cruise. I'm looking forward to it as we have a balcony room, and is also a handicap room.


I just wanted to share this just because I like it.


2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear that your boo-boo wasn't as painful as you had anticipated. I REALLY feel sorry, for you, that you're unable to keep your "important appointments" every Thursday. : (
    I like the picture too. So glad you shared.
    Take care of that toe.
    C.P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture is beautiful,I'm glad your toe is not so bad but I know it still hurts.

    ReplyDelete