Friday, July 3, 2009

Busy Time

First, an update. Everything is well with me after my "procedure". Actually, I was stressed over nothing. It was a piece of cake and I don't have to do it again for five years.

With tomorrow being the 4th of July, we are preparing for a celebration at our fiend Carole's home. I am going to take some fresh corn and some homemade ice cream. I found a new recipe for the ice cream that I'm going to try. It is called Heavenly Banana Split. It has strawberries, bananas, pecans and pineapple in it. I think it is going to be pretty good. I'm going to make it today so it will have s few hours to harden. We'"re looking forward to the celebration tomorrow for two reasons: First, we haven't had a get together for a while, and secondly, it is not going to be at our house.


The two "ladies of the house"!
Just threw in this picture for fun.

That's all for today.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear your "procedure" went well, however, you'll NEVER convince me "it's a piece of cake". I do believe, though, the "preparation" is worse than the "procedure".
    Your ice cream sounds devine. YUM...send me some?
    Happy Fourth of July, to all, be safe and have fun.
    C.P.

    ReplyDelete