
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
?????
After reading the comments on yesterday's post I felt I had to respond. I have to say I AM NOT going to be the conduit for such activities my sister-in-law Frances suggested to my cousin Pat. The nerve of some people, inviting Pat to her house to drink, of all things, BUTTERMILK. And then suggesting they travel 25 miles to Laughlin for GAMBLING!!!! I am totally amazed!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Now Pat and I look like two sweet Ladies we have no idea what you're talking about,But if you like you and Betty are welcome to join us the more the marrier.
ReplyDeleteHi Guys...Just got back from Sue's. Mike is out of town and she was lonesome, so I drove up to Cameron Park, about two hours from here. We had a great visit and a wonderful lunch. Texas Back Forty in Shingle Springs. YUMMY RIBS.
ReplyDeleteI think Frances and I look like a beautiful pair of bookends. You're my kind of gal, Frances...
buttermilk AND gambling. Love, love those slots.
Went to Laughlin many, many years ago. I'll bet it's really built up now. Wasn't too much there, when I went. You and Betty are invited, too. As Frances said...the more the merrier. I can play video poker with Betty. Love that too. In fact, Laughlin was the place that I was "turned on" to video poker. It's alot of fun.
Further more, Fred, We'll even share our buttermilk with you, right Frances? That is if you're nice to us.
Looking forward to tomorrows post.
Love to all.
C.P.
Thursday, 3pm pacific time...
ReplyDeleteAND WHERE ARE YOU TODAY? OUT "PLAYING" WITH THE BOYS? ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR IMPORTANT ENGAGEMENTS?
C.P.