I have to apologize for not posting yesterday because I just didn't feel like it. Sometimes that happens. I am also going to apologize for today's post and the lack of a post tomorrow. I'm having a "procedure" done tomorrow morning and will be "preparing" for it today. I won't be leaving the house this afternoon, for sure. So, please bear with me until I get everything done and then perhaps I will be back to normal. At least as close to normal as I can get.
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hang tight it will be over shortly.
ReplyDeleteOH-OH...I THINK I know what procedure you'll be having tomorrow and I know why you won't be leaving the house as more than your smile will be eliminated :(
ReplyDeleteGood luck and as Frances said, it will be over shortly.
C.P.
FYI...I'll be gone for a few days. Yep, going up north for a few days, again.
ReplyDeleteChat when I get back. SHOULD be back by Friday evening.
C.P.
Never apologize for not blogging. This is your space to share what and as you please.
ReplyDelete