Betty's PassportThis was her 2nd passport because we had to include Daryl
This will not be our first cruise. I used to give "the family" a Christmas present we all could enjoy, so when we were living in Rochester, in the snow and ice, I gave us a 3 day cruise to the Bahamas for Christmas of 1995. We flew from Rochester, yes it was snowing, to Orlando and then caught a Carnival ship to the Bahamas out of Port Canaveral. We really had a good time, however, Amy was at a 'tween age. She was over 18, so she couldn't do the teenage stuff, and under 21, so she couldn't do some adult stuff. Although I did take into the casino and let her play the slots. But, you know what? She didn't drink any buttermilk, so she wasn't totally corrupted. The pictures below were taken on that cruise, so I hope you enjoy them.
Amy on the launch to shore
Our ship in the background
Betty on the launch to shore
Petting manta rays in pond
Just wanted another photo of Amy
Another photo
Who is that bald headed individual in the forefront?
Betty and her buddy
Cover your head, Betty!!!!
Amy on the launch to shoreOur ship in the background
Betty on the launch to shore
Petting manta rays in pond
Just wanted another photo of Amy
Another photoWho is that bald headed individual in the forefront?
Betty and her buddyCover your head, Betty!!!!
That's all for today. By the way, when we returned to Rochester, our car was completely covered with snow.
HMMMM...Who IS that bald headed indiviual??? Bet I can guess.
ReplyDeleteCute photo of Betty and Daryl on Betty's passport. Nice ones of Amy, too. But you're a selfish dad...not letting Amy get a taste of buttermilk. She may have liked it and that would have meant less for you. Frances and I must really be corrupt, liking buttermilk as much as we do.
How much longer before Amy arrives? I know you mentioned the date, "senior moment", I forgot.
That's great that you're going on a cruise with friends, just watch out for pirates. :)
'Til tomorrow...I GUESS you'll post.
C.P.