Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Special Photo

Today is going to be a short post, but very significant, I think. After all the photos I have posted over the last two days, I am only going to post a single photo today.

As I was scanning photos, I came across the one posted below and I wanted to share it with you. Although Betty prefers me posting photos of more recent vintage, I thought this one should be shared as soon as possible. So without further ado, here it comes.


Grandma Madge and Grandpa Fred
with
My mother Lolo on left, my Aunt Doris in middle and my Aunt Jane on right.
I don't know what year this was taken but it must have been in the late teens.


I changed my mind an decided to share a photo of Lolo taken a few years later.

November 1991
Do you think she looks different?

That's all for today. More tomorrow.


2 comments:

  1. That's okay, Betty, the "old" photos are great. I love to see them. Just don't remember Aunty Madge and Uncle Fred being that young. However, I wasn't even a "twinkle" when that was taken, so I wouldn't remember.
    Okay, Frances, I'll bring the buttermilk as I can get Knudson's here in Ca. Deal? I agree, it is the best.
    C.P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the old photos and the new.Come on down Pat we will have our buttermilk then go gamble a little,I'm just 25 min. from Laughlin.

    ReplyDelete