Thursday, June 18, 2009

Update

Yes, the girls finally arrived in Orlando at little after 2 am. Then by the time they got their luggage, it was about 2:35 am when we picked them up. They were exhausted, of course, after sitting in the S.F. airport for 6 1/2 hours. We then had to drive to our house so it was about 3:45 am when we finally got back. I had to be up for the plumber who was coming at 8 so I really didn't get much sleep. After everyone got up, the girls went to the beach and just had a great time. They are on the way to the beach right now, so, I'm going to make some top-hat for dinner. We are going to pick up a rental car for them tonight, so they can go to Busch Gardens in Tampa tomorrow. They are going to spend the Friday night in Tampa and return Saturday.

I did get a couple of pictures I'll share but they are more interested in going to the beach.


You can tell Amy doesn't like her picture taken


Another goofy shot. What can I say?


This is Kat, Amy's roommate. They are really quite similar in personality wise.

The following picture is for LaDonna, after everyone gave her a hard time about the cobweb on her figurines. I just wanted to show her that cobwebs run in the Johnson girls genes, so not to worry about it. Frances will probably say she didn't get that gene, but I know I have seen a cobweb or two at her house also.

Window above toilet in master bath.

Hopefully, more tomorrow but it may be hit or miss while the girls are here.


4 comments:

  1. WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU FEEDING THOSE GIRLS???
    What the heck is top-hat?
    EVERYONE did NOT give LaDonna a hard time regarding her cobwebs. I didn't. SO THERE.
    Besides, a cobweb makes a house a home. Alot more fun to do fun things than chase cobwebs.
    C.P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pat does keep you on your toes (..)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OKAY...OKAY...WHERE'S FRIDAY'S POST? I KNOW YOU SAID IT MIGHT BE HIT OR MISS...WHERE'S THE "HIT" ?
    WHAT CAN YOU SAY ABOUT THE "GOOFY SHOT"?
    "GEE WHIZ, MY DAUGHTER SURE DOES LOOK LIKE ME" :]
    C.P.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUNDAY, JUNE 21ST...
    HAPPY FATHER'S DAY, FREDDIE...
    HOPE YOU'RE HAVING FUN, CELEBRATING WITH AMY.
    C.P.

    ReplyDelete