Saturday, January 15, 2011

I know, I didn't post yesterday and boy did I get it from C.P.! Well, I have to tell you, I didn't have a very good day yesterday as I was feeling under the weather. You know, that statement really doesn't make much since does it. Under the weather, hm.m.m.m.? Anyway, I wasn't feeling the best and didn't really do anything but sit in my chair and read Agatha Christie and watch my Nero Wolf DVD's, sleep, and of course, read a lot in the bathroom. Not a real exciting day but one that wouldn't allow me to venture from home. So today I'm going to try an make up for it.

Meanwhile, back on the cruise. After we left the beautiful island of Grenada, we headed toward a little visited island of Bonaire. But more on that later, as today I'm going to share photos that are not related to any one place but the cruise in general. It will be a montages of a number of photos I took on the ship. So here goes!!

We would sit out on our balcony and just enjoy watching the water and all the activities associated with it. There were all kinds of birds that would fly around and I was always trying to capture them on film. (Wait! I could never capture them on film, I don't use film! So I'll rephrase that last statement.) I was always trying to capture them as a digital image. That certainly doesn't have the same ring to it, does it? Anyway, the next few photos are birds in flight I captured with my camera.



Even though I changed the photo at the top of this post, I did take photos of Betty enjoying the sun from the balcony. She really seem to enjoy that quite a bit. So here are a few of her enjoying the sun.



I don't have to re-enforce the fact I love water, clouds, and nature photos so the following are self explanatory. Just enjoy them.


I think at this time I'm going to call it a day and hopefully I've peaked your interest to continue checking this blog. I still have many more photos, so you never know where I intend to go with them.

So until nest time have a great day!

P.S. You notice I didn't say "until tomorrow"?

1 comment:

  1. Your P.S. was a "cop-out"...I do expect a post very soon though. Sorry you couldn't venture "far from home" yesterday, but I totally understand. I've had those "under the weather days", also. Hope all is well again??!!!
    Your photos, digital ones, are really nice. Especially the cloud formations and the birds in flight. Nice job. And yes, Betty is one pretty lady...That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
    C.P.

    ReplyDelete