I have to apologize for not posting yesterday and also for today. Sometimes I just can't get it together so I have to back off and recharge my thought process. I guess that's the price to pay for getting older. However, I have done that most of my life, to be honest with you. When you get down to it, I'm a "planner". No matter what the circumstances, a trip, a report, and even a blog, I have to make sure I have everything in the right order before I begin. Amy says I'm anal about it but I just like to be prepared.
There where many time throughout my career that I would be writing a report, or a new lesson plan, or an important letter, at the last minute because I had mulled it over in my head for a few days. Right now I'm doing it because I'm thinking of trading in our Trailblazer for a smaller SUV. I have an appointment for tomorrow to test drive a Santa Fe, but I don't think I'm ready to that right now, so I'm going to postpone it until next week. I have to think through most things until I'm satisfied with the decision. Then, there are the "spur of the moment" decisions. Most of them work out OK but sometimes they have pretty bad results. So I guess in reality, you can't really put me in a box as one type of a person or another. My kids will most likely dispute that last line.
You will notice I have changed the photo at the top of the blog again. After I read my cousins (C.P.) comment's, Betty looked at the photo I had at the top and said C.P. doesn't know what she's talking about, or something to that affect. (How was that for a run-on sentence?) So, I decided I had better change the photo.
Well, as you noticed by now, I haven't continued with the cruise photos. That's because I'm still deciding which way I want to present them. I'm sure, well, pretty sure, I'll be back on track tomorrow.
So in honor of my cousin Pat, "Good Bye for today!"
Thursday, January 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
First thing on my agenda, for today, is to thank you Fred for "speaking English"...and to think I didn't even have to "enter one"...: ) I guess I owe you one.
ReplyDeleteSecondly, Betty, I DO know what I'm talking about. Look at this photo and then tell me I'm wrong. I double dog dare you.
Okay Fred, time to pay my debt. The fellow, standing, in the photo, isn't a bad looker either. GREAT PICTURE OF THE BOTH OF YOU. I really mean it. Okay, debt paid.
I'd better close for this time as being too nice is kind of getting to me. : )
Until tomorrow.
Bye..........
C.P.
Good Job Pat Fred I have to agree with your kids little anal about some things.get on with your cruise already.this is a very good picture of both of you,
ReplyDeleteHey Fred...Today is "tomorrow"...01/14/11
ReplyDeleteWhere's your blog, as promised.............!!!!
C.P. : )