Friday, January 28, 2011

I'm Back

Yes, to all of my fans out there in cyberspace, I'm back and looking forward to further sharing our odyssey with you. I have completed my tasked for the week with the exception of one and I can't do that one until Betty is ready to go. So, I have the time today to take you a little further on our "sea voyage". I'm not going to get to Aruba just yet as I want to share some miscellaneous photos with you before I get to the island. I think thay are really interesting and I hope you will enjoy them also.



I know what you are thinking, "Oh,no! Not more pictures of clouds and water!" True, but the way the sun is glistening off the ocean surface, it's really kind of poetic, I think.




At first glance, these photos look like some kind of weird growth or something. I was looking over the edge of our balcony and was thinking what a beautiful contrast in color and texture it was. The sun shining on the surface of the dark sea combine with the water being dispersed by the ship causing the foamy white, was just amazing to me.




A typical sunset at sea. As you can tell by this post and previous posts, I really like sunsets at sea. But don't you think it is interesting how the clouds look as if they are mountains on the horizon? I think the contrast that you get when you see these magnificent views make them all the more appealing.




My beautiful lady enjoying her time in the sun. Mary arrived just after this photo was taken and she said "... you look so good in that pink bathing suit!" and you know what, she was right on!!!!

"..to all my fans in cyberspace,...", if that isn't modesty personified I certainly don't know what is. I just hope you are enjoying these posts as much as I'm enjoying writing them. Yes, it takes a little time but it's well worth it to me. Again, I make no promises as to when I will next post, but whenever it is, WE WILL BE IN ARUBA!

Have a wonderful time until the next time.

1 comment:

  1. See, Betty...I'm not the only one that thinks you're a beautiful lady. SO THERE !!!!!!

    I, too, enjoy pictures of sunsets. Love yours.
    I took a lot of pictures of the Hawaiian sunsets. Yep, every time I was there.

    Sunsets are so beautiful. I have a friend who will phone me to look out my bedroom window, towards S.F., to see the sunset if it happens to be a pretty one. I, too will phone her if I happen to see a good one.

    Looking forward to our day in Aruba : )
    C.P.

    ReplyDelete