Back to Bonaire!!!
Yes, it's true, I'm going to continue on our cruise adventure over the next few post. When I have finished with the cruise posts I have no idea what I will post about but, I'm sure anything I do will be overwhelmingly popular. See a little modesty goes a long way, and when you don't have any, the skies the limit.
Prior to departing the ship, everyone had come to our room to make plans. It was decided the Keith & Mary and Betty & I really didn't want to "tour" the island, but just wanted walk around the town. Skip & Mo on the other hand, wanted to take a tour, so off they went.

Mo and Betty on the balcony prior to leaving for an onshore adventure. Don't you think Betty's sun glasses look good on her?

Mary and Keith coming to join us for our walk through the pretty little town.

This photo was taken by Keith and we were in the plaza of a fort built a couple of hundred years ago. It's the same one I've used on the info section and on Facebook.

We asked an individual if he would take a photo of all of us, and this was the result. I really think it is a pretty good representation of a motley crew.


Just a couple of photos of the "girls".


As many of you know, my Dad was a member of the Santa Paula Fire Department for many years. When I saw this Bonaire fire truck, I was intrigued to say the least. Obviously it is "just a fire truck', the the paint scheme is amazing. I have to assumed (a bad thing to do) that all Bonaire fire trucks are painted the same way (just logic), but this was the only one we saw.

I was trying to get a photo of the blue building behind these individuals, but Betty prefers photos with people so I had to have them pose. In actuality, I think it enhances the photo, but don't tell Betty.
Hey, just posting a lot of photos sure makes posting easier. So the next posting will be more photos on Bonaire prior to the next island of Aruba. It wil be a least another day on Bonaire and if I can "drag it out", maybe longer.
Until then...
Okay, I totally agree with Betty. People DO enhance a picture. However, my lips are sealed.
ReplyDeleteI won't tell her. SHHHHHHHHH.
Yeah, I do like her sunglasses. Love all the pictures you're posting. It's like we are sharing the trip with you.
MODEST....YOU???????????? LOL...
Until your next post.
C.P.
I agree with Pat all the pictures are good butt don't let this go to your head because it's going to get to big to sit on your shoulders
ReplyDelete