Just a quick post to give those that may be interested some information. For my cousin pat, I didn't see the program you mentioned or the monkeys either. We really didn't get on the island except where we snorkeled. Secondly, if you double "click" on any of the photos, they will enlarge and then you will be able to see the crab. Remember, I are not talking about the crabs you get on the wharf at San Francisco.
O.K., that's it for today. Have a good day!
Monday, January 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for the "heads up" on clicking onto the photos to enlarge. I always knew a photo could be enlarged by clicking onto it, but............
ReplyDeletenever tried it on your blog. "Senior moment", I guess. Yeah, I did see the crab once I clicked, so I guess you weren't just pulling our leg.
Too bad you didn't see the "drunken monkeys. They were hilarious. If you ever hear that 20/20 will be showing it again...be SURE to tune in.
C.P.
I love the photo you both in Black
ReplyDelete