The game was designed for 8 players, each with a specific role. Each individual that was invited received their own invitation, which spelled out their character and suggestions for dress. Betty and I hosted a "murder" game in 1997. The one we hosted took place in the roaring twenties and was about a murder by someone connected to the Mafia. The game has suggestion on how to host, so we followed the suggestions, started with an Italian dinner, and then proceeded with the game. Each character had to play their part, following instructions, specific to their character, provided in the game. The object of the game was to figure out who the murderer was. I have to tell you, it was a ball.
Terry and MaryJo SchofieldTerry was a hit-man for the boss, and MaryJo was one of the floozies that hung around.
Bill and Sue VonBramerBill was supposed to be a corrupt ballplayer that would throw games for the bookies and the boss. I don't remember what character Sue played.
Annette Hart, Betty, MaryJo, and SueAnnette Hart was the "hot dame with an ax to grind" and turned out to be the killer.
Betty and I went to a costume rental place to get our outfits (I just needed the vest but we had to play the parts, didn't we?) and I have to say, we looked good. You can see on the TV a blueprint of the supposed crime scene and it also clues on it.
The Godfather
His "Woman"She was a "real hot mama!"
It was a great way to spend an evening.
Well, that it for today.
Well, that it for today.
You both look the part and looks like you had lots of fun. Your friends all look good also.
ReplyDeletelife is fleeting enjoy it all
ReplyDelete