Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Just Stuff from the Hitchcock Side

I really didn't know what I was going to post today, so I thought that I would share some more photos from my Dad's family again. Most of the "old" photos that I have are from my father's side of the family so that is why it seems I share mostly about them. I have found a couple of older photos from my mother's side which I will be sharing also.

Please excuse me if I share a photo that you have previously seen. I can't remember all of the photos I have shared already, and if I like a particular photo, I may share it again. The fact that some people say your memory is the second thing you loose as you get older, doesn't mean a thing. I can't remember what the first thing you loose is!


Grandma Hitchcock (on left), Great-Grandpa & Great-Grandma Mandeville, and my Aunt Gennie on the right.


Grandma Hitchcock
Taken in 1898 when she was 20 years old


Back Row - Great-Grandpa Mandeville and my Uncle Walter
Front row - Grandpa Hitchcock, Grandma Hitchcock, Great-Grandma Mandeville, and my Aunt Gennie


Pop and his sisters
Aunt Ruth on left and Aunt Lois on right. Check out my dad's letterman sweater from Santa Paula High School. Yes, he too graduated from SP High.


Pop and his sisters 1914
Just a few years earlier but in the same "formation". I think it is interesting most of the photos of the three of them have Aunt Ruth on the left and Aunt Lois in the right.

Enough for today. I'm going to go make the bread I mentioned on yesterdays post so I can convert the weight to volume. I'm just doing it for scientific purposes as I really don't like the bread. NOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment