Well, I have to tell you, I just have not felt like posting for the last few days. I really don't know why, but like people that write novels, maybe I have writers block. And since I don't want to alienate my many fans with sub-par posts, I have decided the best thing for me to do is step back from posting until my genius again come to the surface.
With that, I sign off for today, but keep checking back, as you never know when an inspiration may relegate this feeling to the background and my brilliance shines through again. Besides, I'm sure you don't want to miss a single episode of my posting.
Friday, May 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My goodness. You really have a "writers block"..
ReplyDeleteNothing for the past few days.
As you can see, I'm back from my trip up north. Had a real nice time and nice hot weather. So cold here in the bay area I had to turn my heater on this morning. BRRRRRRR.
One evening we went to dinner at a resort overlooking Lake Shasta. Beautiful spot. However, the lake is sure low due to the drought.
Time to sign off as I have to go to "Draculas"
and let them suck some blood. (coumadin blood test)
C.P.