Our FamilyThis was taken at Daryl and Doug's Hand Clasping. I really think it is a good picture of all of us.
Amy, Daryl & BettyThis was in our Bakersfield home in front of the fireplace.
Amy, Daryl & FredSame location, same day. That is some coincidence, don't you think?
Fred & DarylWhen we were traveling home from Virginia in '73, we stopped in St. George to see the home my folks had purchased to retire in. We couldn't go inside, but Betty took a picture of Daryl and I standing just inside the gate to "The Rock House!"
Myrtle, Betty & DonnaI think this was around Christmas of '72 at our house in Santa Paula. As you can see, all three of them were on their knees, and that was because I was sitting in the chair opposite them and they were preparing to "bow down to me". If you believe that, I have some swampland in Florida ....wait a minute, I do have that so I guess I should say, they would bow to me when pigs fly.... Again that doesn't work because Swine Flu. Just believe, they would never bow down to me.
Daryl & JackieThe other day I posted a picture of Daryl and Jackie when they were little. This one was taken at Lolo & Pop's 50th Anniversary, a few years later.
Lolo holding Amy, Daryl and Popshortly after Amy was born, Lolo and Pop came to visit in Santa Paula. This was one of the first photos taken when they arrived.
I have more great pictures to share, but they have to wait until another day.
No comments:
Post a Comment