Sunday, May 17, 2009

More of Us

I have to tell you, I was disappointed when my sister-in-law didn't stick up for me about my kitchen. I guess blood is thicker than water, so although she didn't actually side with Betty, by her silence, she did by default.

Today I'm going to share some recently scanned photos, mostly of Daryl. I will be scanning more so who knows what I find.


Anyone have a napkin?
Living in Panama had it's advantages as clothes for Daryl as a baby wasn't an issue. If you look above and to the right of Daryl, you will see a cookie jar that looks like an elf. One of the things Betty and I did while in Panama was ceramics. Betty poured and painted the elf cookie jar.


Betty standing in front of our apartment in Germany


The family, at that time, in Germany



See what I mean about clothes?


Sitting on the couch at Lolo's
Daryl and I were sharing his dog Popo. Check out the pants I'm wearing, but remember it was the '70's.


Betty and the kids at Disneyland.


If I feel like posting tomorrow, I will meet you back here.

2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures but the one of Betty in front of apartment she looks so sad or freezing. Sorry I didn't comment yesterday but I was so busy. Love that cookie jar

    ReplyDelete
  2. FRED THOSE PANTS ARE REALLY COOL. PS. I LIED.

    ReplyDelete