Today I'm going to "clean-up" some thoughts and answer some questions, all based on comments from other posts and other areas.
To answer Cristina's question from yesterday, I think the following picture is worth a thousand words. If that isn't the "Johnson Girl Look", I don't know what is! So, yes, she did inherit the look.
To answer Cristina's question from yesterday, I think the following picture is worth a thousand words. If that isn't the "Johnson Girl Look", I don't know what is! So, yes, she did inherit the look.
I can hear Frances now.
"Heaven! I'm in heaven."
You can't blame her for singing that when she is surrounded by two handsome men like that.
This picture is to make up for the first one in the post. This was taken a couple of years ago at Christmas, and even though Amy loves her cats, you can tell she loves Kujo also.
This is one of my favorite pictures. We got Princess in Escondido after Amy and I begged Betty to let us have a dog. She was a registered Lhasas Apsos and was truly a "Princess". We had to "put her down" when she got cancer a couple of years after we moved to Florida. The hardest part was calling Amy to let her know because Princess was "her" dog. It was Betty's idea to get Kujo when Princess was getting older because she felt having another Lhasas would help Princess. This picture was taken shortly after we had moved to Florida and you can tell they are "best friends."

Hope you enjoyed today's post and since it is a "dreary" day here in Florida, I will be working on my pictures for further posts.
Amy looks so cute. lovely animals
ReplyDelete