Today I just thought I would post a couple of pictures that I particularly like. The first one was taken from the our deck. It was just after sunrise and I just thought it was a really neat picture when I framed it. You can see the wispy fog laying on the river and can tell the sun is starting to burn it off.

This picture was taken from the "pier" behind our house. There is no explanation necessary for this picture. Sometimes a picture just speaks to you and this is one of those times.

This is Betty's favorite of the three. In fact, I have it as my desktop background on my computer. I was working at a softball event and saw the sun behind the clouds and wall-a, this is what I got when I took the shot. It is something we see quite frequently here in Florida but I do think I was lucky to capture it on "film" at that precise moment. As you can tell, I love the picture that emphasis nature and natural wonders. Betty sometimes says I don't have enough pictures with people but nature is much more unpredictable.
By the way, the picture in the heading, The Florida Branch, shows a sea oat. The sea oat is a protected plant and as far as I know, only grows along the East Coast. With development taking as much beachfront as it has, the sea oat does not have that many areas to grow anymore. We are lucky here in Flagler County because many areas along the coast do not allow development beach-side of the road, so we can preserve the natural beauty we have.
What beautiful pictures esp.#3
ReplyDeletei think you need to make a book your photos
ReplyDeleteWell, let's try again to leave a comment. I love alll the pictures of nature. They are wonderful. I'm enjoying logging onto your blog daily. Florida must be a great place to live, especially your area. I think I'm with Betty. The third photo was my favorite also.
ReplyDeleteC.P.
Looks like it worked????????? Hope it continues.
ReplyDeleteC.P.
Lovely photos. The second is my favorite.
ReplyDeleteHey, how come there isn't a new posting for today? I so look forward to it, daily.
ReplyDeletePat