Friday, February 20, 2009

Not Much to Say

This is just a short note to let everyone know I have been unable to blog because of important commitments. Yesterday I had a very important engagement (see picture below) that lasted longer then expected because of weather related issues. It rained like crazy for short period of time causing postpone of items 7 through 18 on the agenda. After a break and lunch, we were able to continue with the program and completed all of the agenda items, although the engagement lasted beyond anticipation. I hope to be back on track in the next day or two.


It went in!


3 comments:

  1. Time to get back on track and tell us the "Tarzan" story...so much for commitments.
    Have fun...enjoy.
    C.P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK FRED I've heard the TARZAN story sooo would you please tell PAT and everyone else the story. That is if you can get off the golf course long enough to tell it.

    ReplyDelete