Here is a special note from Betty:
"Thank you for all your kind words and encouragement for the sewing machine cover. It was a simple little project but it served it's purpose. I chose it first because it was so simple and I needed to find out if I could use a machine again, and if I could do stuff like make piping and put it in the seams. All went pretty well so I guess I'm ready to try something else. Still simple, of course."
- Betty -
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good morning Betty. You're quite welcome. Just keep up the good work. YOU CAN DO IT.
ReplyDeleteC.P.
Betty I know you love to sew and make beautiful things,it may take a little longer but I know you will have fun doing it.Just hang in there
ReplyDeleteI would love to meditate there
ReplyDelete