Walking on the beach
When Betty's sisters and their husbands came to visit, I took LaDonna down to Flagler Beach so she could walk in the sand and water. As you can tell, she was really enjoying it.
When Betty's sisters and their husbands came to visit, I took LaDonna down to Flagler Beach so she could walk in the sand and water. As you can tell, she was really enjoying it.
Waves on the shore.
I took the next two pictures while Betty and I were waiting for our friends at a restaurant by the beach. It was early evening and the tide was just coming in and I thought the oceans looked fantastic.
I took the next two pictures while Betty and I were waiting for our friends at a restaurant by the beach. It was early evening and the tide was just coming in and I thought the oceans looked fantastic.
Bird in flight.
I was down at the beach one morning and it was still a little overcast, but I caught this seagull as it was "cruising" along the shoreline. I really enjoy the "critters" and other nature that we have around us. When most people think of Florida, they think of the Miami-Ft. Lauderdale area, or Orlando-Tampa Bay, but where we live is still "wild" and will continue to be that way for sometime. Hopefully, you may get a chance to see it in person.

Very beautiful, (LaDonna Of course) hehe
ReplyDeleteYou sure do take GREAT photos, Fred. I love the one with the tide coming in.
ReplyDeleteC.P.
Great pictures Fred Keep up the good work.
ReplyDelete