Kujo has a thyroid problem and needs medication for it. In order to make sure it is the right dosage, she has to have blood-tests for comparison. So, I have to take her prior to giving her the medication for the first one, and 5 hours after her medication for the second one. Since she had to go back in the afternoon for the blood-test, she also had a check-up and shots. That was Thursday.
Friday, was grooming day. it was off to the groomers which only takes a couple of hours, so when that's happening, I try to do other things in Palm Coast so I don't have to travel back and forth. Where we live does not have anything really close except for a couple of grocery stores so I try and combine actions. Those are "Dog Days".
As you might guess, now when I head towards the car, Kujo runs the other way. She doesn't want anything to do with the car for awhile. Now that you are totally bored, I thought I'd give you a couple of pictures.
Our Baby!
Amy calls her a "sausage with legs".
Amy calls her a "sausage with legs".
Betty and Kujo on the front stoop
I think this is a great picture
Poor Kujo I'm glad she's got that over with for a while.I love the pictures keep up the good work.
ReplyDeleteDogs are so much nicer than people They love you know matter what. She's a doll
ReplyDeleteI miss Casey, but I don't miss the doggie vet visits. We didn't have to go through all of that for Casey's thyroid, thank-goodness.
ReplyDelete