Today it's all about the three sisters. When LaDonna, Vern, Frances, and Ray ventured East to our home, we had a really great time. As noted in a previous post we took them to varies places and you will see by the pictures it didn't take much to please them.
"Hey, look what I found!"
As I said, it didn't take much to please them. A little piece of driftwood was a treasures to some people. Me? No! LaDonna? You betcha!
"Yeah, I'm really enjoying this boat ride."
This is know as the "Johnson girl" look. It has been passed down from generation to generation. Whenever you encounter that look, you know you are in trouble. What I did to deserve this one I don't know, but you can bet I didn't do it again.
I hope you enjoyed the pics.
These pictures bring fond memories of our trip. and how much you did to intertain us while we were there. I was happy to see the ocean I had not been to that coast before, and being a crab that's the first place I wanted to see.
ReplyDeleteOh yes, the Johnson look. Definately an inherited look. Was Amy lucky enough to inherit this Johnson trait? I sure hope so, it comes in handy with misbehaving husbands (and uncles). :)
ReplyDelete