I haven't had time to scan anymore pictures as Miss Betty is keeping me busy. So today is just some pictures I took a couple of years ago on a somewhat dreary day at Flagler Beach. I love to watch birds and animals as you know from previous posts, so some of the pictures will reflect that. So here goes.
Flagler Beach PierThis pier was actually about 100 feet longer until a hurricane past by. After it left, wall-a, a shorter pier.
Picture of the hurricane that shortened the pier.In case you were wondering, I did not take this picture, but it is impressive.
Bird in flight
Boat and BoardsOff in the distance, you will see a shrimp-boat, then closer in a sailboat passing and if you look closely, there is an individual lying on a surfboard waiting for the perfect wave.
Sandpiper looking for a meal.
Looking south towards Daytona.The sun had started to "burn-off" the fog so it was just beginning to clear up.
Maybe I will get to scan more pictures soon and get out to take more.
Yes, Fred, go out and take some more photos...I especially liked the ones of the bird in flight and the sandpiper. The reflections always make a picture more interesting. We need some more rain as we're on mandatory water rationing.
ReplyDeleteNo fun. Send some to us. It's a beautiful day in Ca. today and yesterday was just as nice.
Hi Betty :)
C.P.
The pictures are great but the one pointing to Daytona whats the big hole in the sand Hi Pat
ReplyDeleteYeah, what is that big hole?
ReplyDeleteHi Frances.
C.P.
Hi to you too Pat. About the big hole...
ReplyDeleteFred said,"I don't know. I guess it's just a place where the sand should be and isn't."
Helpful, isn't he.