I posted a picture of my grandfather as a young man on the post about the glass negatives, but this is how he looked in later life.
Grandpa & Grandma Hitchcock
with the dog.
Grandma Hitchcock at 18
I found this picture while scanning and I wanted to post it because it shows my grandmother younger than in previous posts.
Family Picture
From left front row: Grandpa & Grandma Hitchcock, Great-Grandma Mandeville, Great Aunt Jeannie. Back row from left: Great-Grandpa Mandeville, great Uncle Earl
Great Grandpa Mandeville
Don't you think that he looks like he belongs in the old west?
I think he is really cool looking.
Grandpa & Grandma Hitchcockwith the dog.
Grandma Hitchcock at 18I found this picture while scanning and I wanted to post it because it shows my grandmother younger than in previous posts.
Family PictureFrom left front row: Grandpa & Grandma Hitchcock, Great-Grandma Mandeville, Great Aunt Jeannie. Back row from left: Great-Grandpa Mandeville, great Uncle Earl
Great Grandpa MandevilleDon't you think that he looks like he belongs in the old west?
I think he is really cool looking.
No post tomorrow. I have a very pressing engagement that I have to attend to. Hopefully, I'll have some more pictures scanned.

Once again great pictyres I love them
ReplyDeleteDoes that pressing engagement have anything to do with golf and the boys?
ReplyDeleteI also agree with Frances. GREAT OLD PICTURES. I love old photos. They really tell a story. You are very talented, Fred. You should write a book and illustrate it with your photos. It would be a BEST SELLER. Well, at least I'd buy one.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Frances, for missing me :) Anytime you're in my neck of the woods...drop in and we'll have a glass of buttermilk together :)
I still have a few of the "daily blogs" to go through since I've gotten home, but getting through them, along with the many e-mails I received while I was gone.
Hope you get "a hole in one" tommorrow.
Have fun.
C.P.