Friday, March 6, 2009

A hodgepodge

Sorry I missed yesterday. I went to have a blood test but after waiting for over an hour and they hadn't even called for my paperwork, I left. Sure hope this isn't a sign of things to come. O.K., no more politics on this site.

Anyway, last night Betty said it was time to get off the natural stuff. She said, "I'm getting tired of Florida nature, and I live here." Well, guess what! I have just a couple of more picture I think you might like, so here they come.

????
This was taken from my deck. What is it?



I love clouds. I think they can be very pretty even in a storm. The next two pictures were taken right after a storm and I thought the clouds were great. I was standing in my driveway and took one shot toward the left side of the cul-de-sac and then the right.

Left



Right



I may have used this picture before, but I think the reflection of the clouds in the river is great, so here it is again.


Did you guess?
Well, if you think about where we live, and what is approximately 90 miles south of us, then you would have know this is a picture of the Space Shutttle shortly after a launch. If you could see a night launch, it is really beautiful.



I'll try to find something that is not nature tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I don't recall you using the photo, of the reflection of the clouds in the river, before. It's gorgeous and I would have remembered it even if I'd had a "senior moment"...Would love to see a night picture of a space shuttles launch. Do you have one?
    C.P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the nature pictures but then I love the beauty of it all. The clouds in reflection are are so wonderful. My mind paints when I see these things.

    ReplyDelete