Saturday, March 7, 2009

My Side of the Family

Today I'm going to show post a few pictures of my sister. She came to visit a couple of years ago and we had a gathering so she could meet our friends (we do that when we have company because it gives us an excuse to get together). At the same time, we used this gathering to congratulate our friends, Skip and Mo, on their retirement.

Doris is the only living relative from my immediate family. I do have some cousins still living, Pat (she signs comment as C.P.) my 2nd cousin, Sue and her husband Mike, and Cliff. Other than that, it's just our kids and Betty sisters.

Anyway, I digress. By the way I didn't take these pictures.

Doris and Betty
No, that is not the handle of a vacuum. We don't make our guest work in order to visit, though that might be a good idea. That is really the handle of Betty's walker.

Doris and Carole
I wasn't able to introduce you to Carole previously as she was not at the gathering I posted about earlier. She was one of the first people we met when we moved here as we stayed in a model home next door her and her husband while our house was being finished. I will explain the wall decoration on another post.

Skip and Mo
They are reading congratulatory cards on their retirement. They were also not at the previous gathering. In January, they had to put down Rascal, their dog, but now have a new puppy they call Cheyenne. Skip says he named her that because she runs around the house like a wild indian.



Hope you enjoyed this post. 'Til tomorrow


1 comment:

  1. Yes Fred I did enjoy this post it's so nice to hear about and see your family

    ReplyDelete