As a sidebar, you will notice I now describe the picture below it at the request of my lovely wife. She said it was to confusing to have the description above the picture.
Here come 'da pictures.
Betty says I have to cook something to put into the soup tureen her sister Frances gave her for Christmas.
By the way, there is kind of a problem with the place-mats. I know you will be surprised when I explain what it is, but since they have been finished, Betty doesn't allow me to use them because she doesn't want them to get dirty.
Her next project is going to be a robe. We drove down to South Daytona so we could go to JoAnn's Fabrics, but when we got there, no JoAnn's. Have no idea what happened except maybe there are not enough people that sew in Florida. The ones we know, all seem to be related to Betty and live in Washington state. I had sewers instead of people that sew, and we do have plenty of them.
Well, I have an appointment with my cardiologist, so until tomorrow....
Her next project is going to be a robe. We drove down to South Daytona so we could go to JoAnn's Fabrics, but when we got there, no JoAnn's. Have no idea what happened except maybe there are not enough people that sew in Florida. The ones we know, all seem to be related to Betty and live in Washington state. I had sewers instead of people that sew, and we do have plenty of them.
Well, I have an appointment with my cardiologist, so until tomorrow....
Betty the place mats are beautiful give yourself a pat on the back from me. Fred you did a great job showing off Betty's work.Too bad she won't let you use them Ha Ha
ReplyDeleteisn't creating wonderful. what a great job.
ReplyDeleteThey look fantastic! She should make you another set that you can get dirty. :) Good luck with the fabric store. She can always order at Joanns.com, too.
ReplyDelete