To my sisters-in-law, I hope you enjoy reminiscing about your "old" haunts. Betty and I were "much younger", of course, so all of these pictures are just that, ..... pictures! Have fun!
These two pictures show Isbell School. I posted both because the bottom one seems to show more detail.
Santa Paula Union High School
Many happy memories from there.
Presbyterian Church
This was the church I was raised in. It had changed a lot prior to me going there, but there are still similarities. The main door to the sanctuary, was moved to the area of the large window and expanded, but the basic building stayed the same.
The Davis Ruins
These were on the north side of Main Street between Mill and 10th Streets. It was a stable and blacksmith shop. They were long gone when I was growing up.
Main Street
Santa Paula Union High SchoolMany happy memories from there.
Presbyterian ChurchThis was the church I was raised in. It had changed a lot prior to me going there, but there are still similarities. The main door to the sanctuary, was moved to the area of the large window and expanded, but the basic building stayed the same.
The Davis RuinsThese were on the north side of Main Street between Mill and 10th Streets. It was a stable and blacksmith shop. They were long gone when I was growing up.
Main StreetAll of these pictures were from the late 1800's and early 1900's, so I really don't expect LaDonna and Frances to remember them, then again ...... I hope you enjoyed seeing old Santa Paula.


I hope you're expecting some nasty comments from my sisters. Your comments about the high school looked like you were the one reminiscing. It also looks like you enjoy teasing as much as you enjoy posting your old pictures. LOL
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures,and the one of Isbelle school where you marked me for life with your pencil.This is for all your readers look real close and you will see a young Freddy peaking out the window,and he thinks he's soooo young Hello Pat have a great day
ReplyDeleteOh Dear Fred what who would you have to tease if Betty was an only child LD
ReplyDeleteFRED NOW THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS THAT YOU ARE REALLY OLD BY THE PICTURES OF YOUR SCHOOLS YOU POSTED.I WOULD THINK YOU WERE BORN AROUND 1900 OR ABOUTS? ANONYMOUS
ReplyDelete