Guess what? We are going to the dogs. Yes, that is the direction of today's post. As I was scanning images I came across some new ones of the dogs, so I wanted to share them with you. I think you will find them really fun.
Betty and PrincessThis was right after we got Princess in Escondido. I don't know why Betty had Princess on the Bar-B-Que area, but I like the picture. I can't believe how small Princess was at that time. Nice legs, don't you think?
Princess on lawnI threw this one in to give you a perspective on how big Princess was when we got her. She looks like a little ball of white fur on a great big green carpet of lawn.
Kujo as a puppyI may have posted this before but I wanted to use it as a comparison with Princess' puppy pictures. Both were very small puppies but grew into these giant dogs.
The dogs were inseparable.They were real buddies. They loved to lay together and just be around each other. It took Kujo some time to get over the loss of Princess but she finally did.
Betty, Kujo & PrincessIf you remember in a previous post, Betty was adamant we could not have another dog. However, look at the pictures and you will see how she really felt. I think the main reason she didn't want another dog was she didn't want to deal with what we did with Popo in Bakersfield.
Laying on Betty's lap for a belly rub.Both of the dogs loved to lay on the blanket. since this is one of Betty"s favorite things also, it was only natural she would have to share with the dogs.
Another viewNotice it's the same blanket, but Betty is wearing different clothes. I think it is just a blanket thing for Betty and the dogs.


Do the pictures look familiar?
Well, it's time to get working on the boat again, so I'll close for now. Hope you enjoyed today's post.
Dog lover that I am I never get tired of looking at them. Get busy on that boat and get it cleaned up.
ReplyDeleteSomeone once told me you just can't trust people that don't like dogs.
ReplyDelete