Thursday, April 9, 2009

Bulow Creek

Today I thought I would change directions a little bit. I've been going on about our families and have neglected where we live, so today I'm going to share more pictures of Bulow Creek. Our house is the last house on a cul-de-sac before you run into Bulow Creek so we have a spectacular vies of it. I have previously posted pictures taken form the deck that goes out toward Bulow and some on Bulow Creek. I may have posted one of the following pictures before but c'est le guerre.


The River of No Return
One of my favorite pictures. It is so peaceful and serene. the only thing you hear is the sounds of nature. Very soothing.

Watch Out!
Many trees have fallen in the water here and there isn't much room at the curve in the river. This is where I fell into the river trying to move a log out of the channal.


Red Flowers
These are the flowers that bloom on the bulrushes. When they are in bloom, it is really a pretty sight.


Red Flowers
A close-up of the bulrush flowers


Knarly Tree
One of the many dead trees along the banks of Bulow Creek. Most are pretty mundane looking but some have character, as this one has.

Just to keep you interested, I'll save the rest until tomorrow.

1 comment: