Friday, April 3, 2009

The Dogs - Again

I know, I know! I've already done a post about our dogs but I scanned some pictures we found so I have to share them. You have to remember, Betty was the one that didn't want to get another dog until Amy and I coerced into it. On the other hand, it was Betty's idea to get a second dog as she felt it would help the Princess live longer. those of you that have seen Betty with Kujo, know that little mutt is Betty baby. Since we have no grandchildren and none to be seen in the foreseeable future, Kujo is Betty's grandchild.

When I was scanning the following pictures, I knew I had to share them so everyone could see for themselves what great little dogs Lhasas are. Each has it's own personality but they all have similar traits, as you will see.

Betty and Princess, keeping warm in New York
Remember, she didn't want a dog!!!

Betty and her baby, Kujo

Buddies
Many times they would be asleep on the couch right next to each other.

Princess and Kujo on back
I grouped these two together because they were taken at the same time. I wish I had taken one with both in the picture as it would have been priceless. If you look closely, you can see Princess' feet on the left of the picture of Kujo. Both of them loved to sleep on their backs and loved to be up on the couch.

I have plenty more where these came from so you'll be seeing them.


4 comments:

  1. Ahhhh...they're soooo cute. It's so cute to see them sleeping on their backs.
    C.P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you know I'm very fond of all animals but I love dogs and kujo has stolen my heart love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY...Where's our Saturday posting? Miss it :(
    C.P.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEY WHATS WITH TAKING THE DAY OFF.THIS IS NOT RETIREMENT DUDE...........

    ReplyDelete