Tuesday, April 14, 2009

???

I guess I need to apologize for not posting yesterday, but I was busy starting to do my work for "Uncle Sam." I have to finish my work today as it HAS to be done by tomorrow, midnight. However, since I was so thoroughly chastise by my cousin and my sister-in-law for not posting, I thought I better post something today. Since it is going to be relatively short I thought I would do something to "wet your appetite."

So here goes. I'm going to post three pictures but I'm not going to explain what they are. In fact, what I'm posting is just a portion of the picture on two of the three. I'm going to see if you can figure out what the pictures are and leave your ideas in the comment section (how that for a tricky way to get everyone to comment) and then tomorrow I'll post the complete picture. I think it will be fun to see what you guess.

First Picture


Second Picture


This one should give you a pretty good clue.

Have fun guessing. I'll tell you the answer tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. Looks like the Niagra Falls Lets see

    ReplyDelete
  2. BETTER LATE THAN NEVER, FREDDY.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHEN YOU ARE IN THE BIG BUCKS, YOUR UNCLE COMES FRIST BEFORE THE BLOGGING. CORRECT?

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'bout time you got back...

    #1 nothing, can't make it out.
    #2 Niagra Falls
    #3 River of no return?

    Who wins the prize?
    C.P.

    ReplyDelete