There is a very old, sexiest saying that the only way to make sure you're able to control your wife is to keep her pregnant in summer and barefoot in winter. Well, I learned a long time ago I couldn't, or didn't want to, "control" Betty and besides that, we're to old for the pregnancy route and we go barefoot year round, so what could I to do anyway? So guess what, I cook. How does that help you ask? Some people may say I'm an above average cook, but on the other hand, Betty says I'm a below average cleaner. So I cook and mess things up and she cleans. And, I have pictures to prove it.
I purchased a few herb plants and put them in pots on the deck. I have them on a drip system and of course, we do get rain here in Florida, so they have grown really well. I don't know what the plant with the white flowers is, but the plant growing right behind the pot in the corner is a grapevine. The tall plant in the pot is cilantro with dill in front and parsley between. I have to trim them back but they do look nice.
I know Betty has shared pictures of the new faucet through her emails to some of you that read this posting, but I thought I would share it anyway. I really worked hard on this faucet. It takes a lot of hard work and skill to supervise the plumber. He, in fact, had a helper so it was doubly hard to handle. I am really glad I decided to have a plumber install it, because it was more complacated then just taking out the old and putting in the new. Sometimes there are jobs that are better left to the professionals and this was one of them. I am really happy with the faucet I picked, and even without Betty's input. Well, she had told me what she wanted prior to me going a purchasing it, so I guess it was with a lot of her input I picked this one.
While I was writing this post, Betty was in the shower so Kujo took a shower also. It is the easiest way to bath her. When Betty opens the shower door, Kujo walks right in and allows Betty to wash her with Selsun Blue, for her alergies. Then when she is rinsed, Betty opens the door and she goes to her towel so I can dry her off. This picture is "hot off the press". Pretty pathetic looking, isn't she?
That's all for today and tomorrow Betty and I have a doctor's appointment.
BETTY WORKS SO HARD TRYING TO CLEAN UP AFTER YOU,BUT I GUESS ITS WORTH IT YOU ARE A VERY GOOD COOK.THE PICTURE OF KUJO IS PATHETIC BECAUSE SHE MOVED OR YOU MOVED WHEN YOU SNAPPED THE PICTURE.SHES PRESIOUS EVEN WET
ReplyDeleteI HAVE TO SAY THIS FREDDY IS A VERY GOOD COOK.FRED WHEN ARE YOU AND YOUR BEATIFUL WIFE COMMING BACK TO COOK FOR ME? I'AM GETTING VERY HUNGRY. MR.ANONYMOUS IN OBAMA LAND. YIKES!!!!
ReplyDeleteI see the pictures of Betty cleaning...but where are the pictures of you cooking?
ReplyDeleteAre you "funnin" us? Guess not, as "Mr.A.,in
"Obamaland" (wherever THAT is) and Frances say you are.
Bar Keepers Friend is pretty good stuff, eh, Betty...Would have to be to clean up after Freddie :)
That's enough from me today.
One of these days we're going to have to proclaim a special day dedicated to Freddie..."BE KIND TO FREDDIE DAY."
C.P.
P.S.
ReplyDeleteHope you both get good news tomorrow.
C.P.
Oh the life of the cook.
ReplyDeleteYOO-HOO...ANYBODY HOME???
ReplyDeleteIT'S FRIDAY, THE 24TH...
GUESS WHO.
I THINK THEY HAVE RETIRED PAT.
ReplyDelete