My grandparents, sisters, cousins and great-grandparents.In the background on the porch is my Great-Grandmother Harms (L) and Great-Grandfather Harms. The little guy in the middle is Cliff, know as Scooter, and next to him on the left is his brother Robert, known as Skipper. Right behind Bob is my sister Doris and then, of course, in the middle is Grandma Madge and Grandpa Fred. To grandpa's right is my sister Donna, and that cute kid, with his hands in his pockets, is, of course, yours truly. I do have another cousin, Sue, but she was not even an inkling in anyone's eye when this was taken.
Aunt Lois and Uncle TonyIf you recall, I mentioned my Aunt Lois in a previous where she is holding my cousin Antoinette and my mother was holding Doris. I noted how tiny she was. This picture shows how small both my Aunt Lois and her husband Uncle Tony really were.
I just like this picture of our "boys"! We are very proud of them for there accomplishments so far. This was taken on the afternoon of their "Hand Clasping".
As some of you know, Amy spent 10 weeks studying in Japan. the Christmas prior to going, we gave her a digital camera so she could take pictures. Overall, I think her experience was positive and based on the blog she wrote while there, she encountered a lot of differences between the cultures. I printed everyone of her posts, so if you are ever at our home, you are welcome to read it.
Pop and LoloThis is one of the last pictures taken of the two of them together. It was shortly after this was taken, that Pop became somewhat bedridden. By the way, the "butt" in the background is my sister Doris. Was that a Freudian slip?
I hope today's post wasn't to confusing but I just wanted to "caught up on a few things".
No comments:
Post a Comment